Cottage Garden Flower Seed Mix
- Seed Count:
- Approx 200 seeds per pack
- Annual & Perennial
- Heirloom, Non-Hybrid, Non-GMO seeds
Cottage Garden Flower Mix
This mixture has been carefully hand-selected for both annual and perennial flowers, bringing back the glorious cottage garden flower shows of yester-year’s gardens with these old-fashioned and heirloom varieties. We’ve worked closely with our flower seed growers in choosing these particular flowers which thrive and impress in all climates and soil conditions across the USA.
From the humid Southeast to the arid Southwest, the cold winters and glorious summers of the Northeast to the scorching summers of the Midwest and cool, damp springs of the Northwest, these varieties will do well for you and your garden.
Put them to work and you’ll see many benefits – not only will the continual blooms and colors keep your attention, but the different varieties attract numerous pollinators like crazy, providing both nectar and pollen to feed and nourish bees, butterflies and other flying pollinators. The colors provide the perfect backdrop for the aromatic showcase this mix provides, from early morning to late afternoon you’ll be treated to changing scents that will make you hate to leave the garden!
What's in the mix
Common Name and Genus/Species
- Basket-of-Gold - Alyssum saxatile
- Candytuft - Iberis amara
- Cornflower - Centaurea cyanus
- Corn Poppy - Papaver rhoeas
- Cosmos - Cosmos bipinnatus
- Forget-Me-Not - Myosotis sylvatica
- Four O’Clocks - Mirabilis jalapa
- Gloriosa Daisy - Digitalis purpurea
- Johnny Jump-Up - Viola cornuta
- Love-in-a-Mist - Nigella damascene
- Maltese Cross - Lychnis chalcedonica
- Perennial Lupine - Lupinus perennis
- Rocket Larkspur - Delphinium consolida
- Sweet William Pinks - Dianthus barbatus
- Tree Mallow - Lavatera trimestris
- Classic Zinnia - Zinnia elegans
- Cut-and-Come-Again Zinnia - Zinnia elegans
From the soil to the seed to the food you eat - we'll help you grow your best garden!