Strictly speaking, salsa simply means sauce in Spanish. Today we think of it as the magically addictive combination of tomatoes, chiles, onion, garlic and spices that we devour with tortilla chips, slather on eggs, nachos or quesadillas, or a hundred other dishes that simply come alive with salsa!
Served cold, canned or roasted hot off the grill, salsa can easily become very addictive. We present a foundation of ingredients that can easily be grown in your garden and will impress you and amaze your family and friends at the depth and breadth of flavors you can grow.
Included in this specially priced collection is the following book "Salsas!" by Glenn Andrews AND the following six seed packets:
Anaheim Pepper (Approx 25 seeds per pack)
- Serrano Tampiqueno Pepper (Approx 25 seeds per pack)
- San Marzano Tomato (Approx 25 seeds per pack)
- Tomatillo Verde (Approx 25 seeds per pack)
- Slow Bolting Cilantro (Approx 100 seeds per pack)
- True Greek Oregano (Approx 150 seeds per pack)
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.