Tonda Padana Pumpkin Seeds - (Cucurbita maxima)
- Seed Count:
- Approx 25 seeds per pack
- Days to Maturity:
- 95-105 days
- 5-7 lbs
- Days to Germination:
- 5-10 days @ 65-85F
- Plant Spacing:
- Soil Requirements:
- Warm, well-drained
- Light Preference:
- Full sun
- Heirloom, Non-Hybrid, Non-GMO seeds
Tonda Padana Pumpkin
A beautiful Italian pumpkin from the Po River Valley with alternating vertical ribs of grey, green and orange.
Wonderful dry, sweet flesh is superior for making pies, great soups, gnocchi, and breads. Unusual and attractive enough to be used as a centerpiece.
- Grow Great Pumpkins from Seed to Harvest
- Roasted Pumpkin Puree
- 3 Great Heirloom Pumpkin Recipes
- Pumpkin-Orange Cheesecake
- Thanksgiving Turkey and Pumpkin Soup
From the soil to the seed to the food you eat - we'll help you grow your best garden!