Frequently bought together:
Backyard Chickens Collection
Many home gardeners have backyard chickens and want to grow some food for them but don't know how to get started. We created the Backyard Chickens Collection after coaching several clients in growing their chicken's feed with their existing garden planning and seeing how easy it was and how well it worked. As a result, this is one of our most popular and most referred collections!
It is a lot easier than most initially think, as the chickens love most any greens and grains that you grow for them. Growing a little more from your current garden takes almost no extra work, but pays with delicious and nutritious eggs!
Included in this collection is the following book "Eggs and Chickens" by John Vivian AND the following six seed packets:
- Black Russian Sunflower (Approx 50 seeds per pack)
- Golden Bantam Corn (Approx 125 seeds per pack)
- Fordhook Giant Swiss Chard (Approx 100 seeds per pack)
- Red Giant Mustard (Approx 200 seeds per pack)
- Red Russian Kale (Approx 200 seeds per pack)
- Mennonite Sorghum (Approx 125 seeds per pack)