Hummingbird & Butterfly Seed Mix
- Seed Count:
- Approx 200-300 seeds per pack
- Annual and Perennial
- Days to Germination:
- Germination times will vary
- Plant on soil surface, covering very lightly
- Heirloom, Non-Hybrid, Non-GMO seeds
Hummingbird & Butterfly Mix
This great hand-picked mix of 23 annual and perennial flowers from Aster to Zinnia creates a habitat to attract and feed the hummingbirds and butterflies to your garden all season long. The habitat it creates gives them a perch to rest in while supplying small insects that hummingbirds eat for essential protein, fat, and salts to keep healthy.
The flowers in this mix provide colorful blooms along with nectar and seed for songbirds, hummingbirds and butterflies. The blooms start early and go until mid to late fall, feeding your jeweled friends longer. The pollen and seeds also bring in beneficial bees and songbirds to help with your garden.
The more pollinators you bring into your garden the more productive your whole garden is.
What’s in the Mix
Common Name and Genus/Species
- Aster - Callistephus chinensis
- Bird's Eyes - Gilia tricolor
- Butterfly Milkweed - Asclepias tuberosa
- Carpet of Snow Alyssum - Lobularia maritima
- Catchfly - Silene armeria
- Chinese Forget Me Not - Cynoglossum amabile
- Cosmos Sensation Mix - Cosmos bipinnatus
- Dwarf Jewel Mix Nasturtium - Tropaeolum majus
- Four O'Clock - Mirabilis jalapa
- Foxglove - Digitalis purpurea
- Giant Imperial Larkspur Mix - Delphinium consolida
- Gloxinia Penstemon - Penstemon strictus
- Lemon Mint - Monarda citriodora
- Maltese Cross - Lychnis chalcedonica
- Marigold Crackerjack - Tagetes erecta
- Mrs. Scott Elliot - Aquilegia caerulea
- Red Corn Poppy - Papaver rhoeas
- Scarlet Sage - Salvia coccinea
- Snapdragon - Antirrhinum tetra
- Toadflax - Linaria maroccana
- Tobacco Plant - Nicotiana alata
- Treemallow - Lavatera trimestris
- Zinnia - Zinnia elegans
From the soil to the seed to the food you eat - we'll help you grow your best garden!
This was one of the best mixes we have ever tried. Buttertflies, Hummingbirds, Rare bees, you name it we had it. The greatest fun and education all summer long!