Edible Flower Seed Mix
- Seed Count:
- Approx 200 seeds per pack
- Approx 16 square feet
- Annual and Perennial
- Heirloom, Non-Hybrid, Non-GMO seeds
Edible Flowers – Colorful and Tasty
Our Edible Flower Mix is a colorful and tasty blend of annual and perennial flowers which are all edible. The culinary world is in love with edible flowers, from nationally renowned chefs to home cooks finding the flavors and colors delightful. Every dish from salads to desserts looks spectacular and tastes delectable all summer long and into early fall.
The edible flower mix is perfect for garnishing your favorite dishes, adding color and interest along with bringing beauty and color to your garden or landscape with the multitude of colorful blooms!
Add this fragrant, colorful and flavorful addition to your garden and kitchen and you’ll never lack for unique, dazzling colors and flavors or the guests to share them with!
One seed packet will generously plant approximately 16 square feet – a 4x4 foot space.
What’s In the Mix
- Borage has a cucumber-like flavor with bright blue flower petals.
- Calendula is a bright yellow-orange flower and a mild, fresh ground black pepper flavor.
- Chives have a mild, garlicky green-onion flavor.
- Cilantro has deep green aromatic leaves and tangy, fresh flavor.
- Cornflower is an honest, bright blue flower with slightly sweet-spicy, mildly clove-like flavor.
- Dianthus is a tiny pink flower with a nutmeg scent.
- English Daisy has a lovely yellow center disk surrounded with delicate petals of white, pink or even red with a sweet, mild flavor.
- Johnny Jump-Up has brightly colored flowers and a mild, slightly sweet flavor.
- Lavender Hyssop has tall lavender-colored flowers with an intense, complex, sweet licorice-mint flavor.
- Lemon Bee Balm has a strong lemon-mint flavor and pale purple flowers.
- Nasturtium has bright yellow, orange and red blooms with a spicy, pepper-like flavor.
All are fairly large seeded, easy to grow, and well suited to direct seeding. Thin to desired spacing being sure to give the nasturtiums plenty of space.
From the soil to the seed to the food you eat - we'll help you grow your best garden!
I started the seeds indoors about 3 weeks ago. I have a very sunny patio door. They are the healthiest seedlings I've seen in a very long time! I cant wait to purchase more! Thank you!