Fragrant Flower Seed Mix
- Seed Count:
- Approx 200-300 seeds per pack
- Approx 16 square feet
- Mix of Annuals & Perennials
- Days to Germination:
- Germination times will vary
- Plant on soil surface, covering very lightly
- Heirloom, Non-Hybrid, Non-GMO seeds
Fragrant Flower Mix
This seed mix has been carefully hand-selected with both annual and perennial flowers for a painter’s palette full of gorgeous colors with lovely, captivating fragrances all season long. The flowers in this mix will give your garden sweet floral, carnation, citrus, lavender, lemon and sweet perfume scents.
We have worked closely with our grower to craft a seed mix with the widest range of climates in mind. From the humid Southeast to the arid Southwest, the cold winters and glorious summers of the Northeast to the scorching summers of the Midwest and cool, damp springs of the Northwest, these varieties will do well for you and your garden.
In addition to the pretty faces and enchanting fragrances, these flowers work hard for you in other, less obvious ways – not only will the continual blooms and colors keep your attention, but the different varieties attract numerous pollinators like crazy, providing both nectar and pollen to feed and nourish bees, butterflies and other flying pollinators. This mix blooms early to late season, giving the longest possible colors and scents for you, but attracting and feeding those indispensable pollinators all season long. Their root systems help feed and improve the soil while adding organic matter and improving air and water filtration.
One seed packet will generously plant approximately 16 square feet – a 4x4 foot space.
What's in the mix
Common Name and Genus/Species
- Calendula - Calendula officinalis
- Cottage Pinks - Dianthus plumarius
- Evening Scented Stock - Matthiola longipetala
- Four O’Clock - Mirabilis jalapa
- French Marigold - Tagetes patula
- Fringed Pinks - Dianthus superbus
- Iceland Poppy - Papaver nudicaule
- Johnny Jump-Up - Viola cornuta
- Lavender Hyssop - Agastache foeniculum
- Lemon Mint - Monarda citriodora
- Siberian Wallflower - Cheiranthus allionii
- Sweet Alyssum - Lobularia maritima
- Sweet Mignonette - Reseda odorata
- Sweet Sultan - Amberboa moschata
- Sweet William Pinks - Dianthus barbatus
- Virginia Stock - Malcomia maritima
From the soil to the seed to the food you eat - we'll help you grow your best garden!