Jarrahdale Pumpkin Seeds - (Cucurbita maxima)
- Seed Count:
- Approx 25 seeds per pack
- Days to Maturity:
- 95-100 days
- 12-20 lbs
- Days to Germination:
- 5-10 days @ 70F
- Plant Spacing:
- Soil Requirements:
- Warm, well-drained
- Light Preference:
- Full sun
- Heirloom, Non-Hybrid, Non-GMO seeds
One of the most beautiful, unusual, tastiest and superb eating pumpkins! Blue grey fruits with heavy, deep ribs reach 12-20 lbs. High yields.
Originally from Yates and Co, Australia.
Dense, sweet, string-less flesh is of the highest quality. Keeps well in extended storage.
- Grow Great Pumpkins from Seed to Harvest
- Roasted Pumpkin Puree
- 3 Great Heirloom Pumpkin Recipes
- Pumpkin-Orange Cheesecake
- Thanksgiving Turkey and Pumpkin Soup