Tomato Lover's Seed Collection
Offering a nice introduction to the amazing variety of homegrown heirloom tomatoes, this collection showcases the rich, varied and unique flavors that gained heirloom tomatoes their dedicated following. Whether you want to explore the flavors of heirloom tomatoes or introduce them to a friend, or are part of a gardening club, there’s something for every tomato-loving gardener, from brand-new to experienced.
These tomatoes have been carefully selected for their flavor, productivity, and size, along with their popularity with home gardeners. There are beloved paste and slicing varieties to cherry and salad tomatoes, so a variety of dishes, preparation techniques, and flavors beckon you!
Included in this collection is the following book "Grow The Best Tomatoes" by John Page AND the following five seed packets:
- Amish Paste Tomato (Approx 25 seeds per pack)
- Honkin' Big Black Cherry Tomato (Approx 25 seeds per pack)
- Red Mortgage Lifter Tomato (Approx 25 seeds per pack)
- Yellow Pear Tomato (Approx 25 seeds per pack)
- Stupice Tomato (Approx 25 seeds per pack)
- Determinate and Indeterminate Tomatoes - What's the Difference?
- Heirloom Tomato Growing Tips
- Heirloom Tomato Leaves - Potato Leaf vs Regular Leaf
- Blossom End Rot - What To Do
- Fermented Tomato Conserve
- Sicilian Eggplant and Tomato Sauce
From the soil to the seed to the food you eat - we'll help you grow your best garden!