Frequently bought together:
Beneficial Insects Wildflower Seed Mix
Attract the honeybee and other "good" insects into your garden. Everything to house, feed and nurture your beneficial insects in one package - just scatter the seed and water.
Giving beneficial insects food, water, and shelter keeps them around, patrolling and controlling the destructive pests while giving you a better, more enjoyable garden. The nectar and pollen are the attractants and have the added bonus of bringing in other beneficial insects for pollination and predatory insect clean-up.
One seed packet will generously plant approximately 16 square feet – a 4x4 foot space.
What’s in the Mix
Common Name and Genus/Species
- White Yarrow - Achillea millefolium
- Baby's Breath - Gypsophila elegans
- Candytuft - Iberis umbellata
- Alyssum - Lobularia maritima
- Baby Blue Eyes - Nemophila menziesii
- California Bluebells - Phacelia campanularia
- White Dutch Clover - Trifolium repens
From the soil to the seed to the food you eat - we'll help you grow your best garden!