Cool Season Greens Seed Collection
- Heirloom, Non-Hybrid, Non-GMO seeds
Cool Season Greens Seed Collection – Fast-Growing Delectable Tastes
The thought of a cooler season usually brings to mind Fall and the return of fresh, crisp greens after what seems like forever. No more wilted, bolted, bitter lettuce or spinach! Abandon the limp and insipid store-bought greens for something far better.
Just the thought of biting into soft-yet-crunchy Mache or the sweet crispness of a just-picked leaf of spinach almost makes the wait of hot weather worth it. Almost.
Look forward to the indescribable wholesome green-ness of kale and Swiss chard followed by the spicy bite of arugula, bolstered by endives lacy leaves in your cool-season salads. Impress your dinner guests with the sophistication of your greens collection, especially when they ask where you got all this and find out you grew it just outside.
Here are all the seeds you need for an outstanding cool season harvest. These varieties do well when the weather is cooler, either Fall or Spring and some will keep producing all winter long. These are the most popular greens which can be used fresh for a salad, or prepared in a number of different ways. A taste of garden freshness anytime of year!
Included in this collection is the following seven seeds packets:
- Rocket Arugula (Approx 300 seeds per pack)
- Frisee Endive (Approx 200 seeds per pack)
- Lacinato Kale (Approx 200 seeds per pack)
- Giant Nobel Spinach (Approx 100 seeds per pack)
- Rainbow Swiss Chard (Approx 100 seeds per pack)
- Tatsoi Mustard (Approx 200 seeds per pack)
- Corn Salad/Lambs Lettuce/Mache (Approx 200 seeds per pack)
From the soil to the seed to the food you eat - we'll help you grow your best garden!