Sunburst Ground Cover Flower Seed Mix
Our Sunburst ground cover flower mix gives you a splash of color wherever you need it. This annual mix will re-seed itself, filling in the space it’s planted in. Specially selected with flowers that thrive in a wide range of climates.
Fill in and beautify those awkward spaces you don’t quite know what to do with this mix. It grows a carpet of brilliant flowers in sunny hues about a foot tall. Brighten a darker area or use it to attract and direct the eye into taller flowers or landscaping.
Its low growth habitat is not intrusive or demanding and attracts pollinators of all colors. One seed packet will plant approximately 16 sq ft – a 4' x 4' space.
Planting is simple – rake bed and scatter seeds, then lightly rake to just barely cover seeds. Best times to plant are late fall or early spring.
One seed packet will generously plant approximately 16 square feet – a 4x4 foot space.
What's in the Mix
Common Name and Genus/Species
African Daisy (Dimorphotheca sinuata)
- California Bluebell (Phacelia campanularia)
- California Poppy (Eschscholzia californica)
- Candytuft (Iberis umbellata)
- Cottage Pinks (Dianthus plumarius)
- Dwarf Cornflower (Centaurea cyanus)
- Dwarf Evening Primrose (Oenothera missouriensis)
- Dwarf Godetia (Clarkia amoena)
- Dwarf Lance-Leaved Coreopsis (Coreopsis lanceolata)
- Dwarf Plains Coreopsis (Coreopsis tinctoria)
- Iceland Poppy (Papaver nudicaule)
- Johnny Jump-Up (Viola cornuta)
- Moss Verbena (Verbena tenuisecta)
- Siberian Wallflower (Cheiranthus allionii)
- Spurred Snapdragon (Linaria maroccana)
- Sweet Alyssum (Lobularia maritima)
- Tussock Bellflower (Campanula carpatica)
From the soil to the seed to the food you eat - we'll help you grow your best garden!